help TMI!

all of this sudden i am having the worst acne breakout since my teenage years! not just my face......my butt is the worst! its embarassing! my husband acts like he doesnt care but how could he not? i need a FAST way to get rid of this without spending a bunch(i cant afford procative and usually cant afford the store brands of acne treatment) anyone had any luck with maybe a homeopathic treatment? or anything i could get on my very restricted budget?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• Plain Dial soap. Works great for me and it's what the doc suggested.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Shampoo is what I use.
    leeann509

Answer by leeann509 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• dandruff shampoo with salicylic acid in it. use it as a body wash. when you are at home wear loose clothing and no underwear. what is on your rear end hun is not acne.
    your face, if you have bad acne there, try anything in generic form that washes with salicylic acid and a follow up benzoyl peroxide lotion. all stores have there own generic brands now. GL
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• wear cotton panties, cut way back on the sugar, use soap.
    i have heard of toothpaste as a mask...maybe try some desitin?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2010