Why do so many working moms assume that SAHMs are bitter?

I have seen so many posts about it the last few weeks, it's rediculous! I know very few SAHMs that are bitter and the ones that seem bitter mostly have some at home issues or sever PPD.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I love how there is always that post that says "all the working mothers I know would stay home if they could afford it." How can you afford to work? Don't you have daycare costs? Or does a relative watch your kids for free? At my house we're sure as hell not rolling in money and the truth is that I don't think three quarters of what I'd make at a paying job should go to a daycare center where I don't even know for sure if my children are being taken care of. As for SAHM's being the ones to start the trouble or being bitter or whatever, it's because the crap about SAHM's being lazy and stupid and should be thrilled to be home so we can watch t.v., gets old. It's WORK, actual work with no money and no appreciation. But plenty of judgment and jealousy thrown at us.
    Anonymous

• Working moms are just jealous! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• look around you on every post we have some rude anons that will take an innocent post and say something crude. the women that are on this site are mainely sahms so it's them doing it. I am a sahm and i'm not bitter but i also don't go around leaving rude remarks every where.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• 10:26 PM

No, but you are the one accusing.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Except for that one ^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• and that one ^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• and that one ^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• that one too ^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Everyone on this website is rude and accusing! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• lol i was thinking the same thing when i read the earlier post. i personally love being a sahm and i love being a working mom. i would be happy either way.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2010