if you're single...

would you prefer being with a man that has no childeren? or vice versa...
If you have kids of your own would you rather find a man with no kids from a prior relationship? Or do you find it easier to be with a man that has kids already and kinda knows about being a parent? ( talking about serious relationships not casual dating)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I am actually in a relationship now, but we're not married, so technically, I'm still a single mom. I generally dated men who didn't have kids already. I didn't mind if they had kids, but it just seemed to work out better when I dated men who didn't have kids. It was basically only my schedule we had to work around. If they didn't/couldn't understand that I have kids and my kids come first, then I didn't date them.

My SO does not have kids. But, he has fully accepted my kids as his own, and he has never had any issues with the fact that they come before him. He stepped right in to discipline and had no trouble considering the possibility of being their stepdad.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2010