Facts suck.

Over the next 10 years, under President Barack Obama’s budget, the total deficit would be $8.5 trillion.
The national debt would be approaching $20 trillion in 2020.
By 2020, balancing the budget by taxes alone would require a 30 percent increase in revenue.

Is this depressing or what?

Oh and the suggested solutions by Obama, Dems, and Repubs aren't any better... It is time to get people with more than half a brain in there to fix this disaster.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-02-07/hyperbole-distortion-won-t-narrow-u-s-deficit-albert-hunt.html

Here are some of the Dems and Obama's ideas since the other article just names the Repubs ideas.
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/1209/120709l1.htm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100130/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_deficit_7

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 5:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• the suggested solutions by Obama, Dems, and Repubs aren't any better... It is time to get people with more than half a brain in there to fix this disaster.

That is one of the best political statements I've seen on CM! They are all idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Well with all due respect anon our debt would not be near as bad if Obama hadnt done the massive spending he has within one short years time.

Crissy I agree we need to get people on the hill who are truly concerned for us Americans
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• In a couple hundred yrs people will be reading The Rise and Fall of the US Empire.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Carpy, I agree.  The US economy, the market. The Stimulus was NOT the solution. We DO NOT NEED special interest liberal payoffs. We need huge tax breaks that encourage small business growth and development.  We don't need golf courses in remote rural areas.

Crissy, there you go again... Facts... There are 'some' Obama supporters who consider these such articles and political analysis of  Obama as bashing and endless complaining....   It's not like we make this sh*t up.. Obama, Congress, and the BO admin do a pretty good job of showing their inexperience and lack of transparency/accountability ALL on their own... 

Will they defend him and his administration?  Or will they accuse you of bashing him with those dern ol' facts/analysis? 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Or...... Will they post another Sarah Palin whine question... OMG, did you hear. Sarah Palin wrote 6 words on her hand. HOW dare she. lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• LMAO
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• lol grly as if that has any really significance..and as if Palin plays any real significant role..its all about diversion noway are a few going to admitt that the president and admin have been screwing up.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You won't even get a lib to answer on here other than Yoshi's brilliant LMAO. Now there is a real genius.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Crissy, it's very depressing. I can't imagine anyone who is happy about it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• There is only one thing to do. We have to send everyone in DC on an extended holiday. The cm "gang of 10" will go to DC and straighten things out. I know, I know. I am not happy about it either. I have a lot of things going on and this will put a kink in my schedule.......... But someone has to clean up this mess and get us back on the right track.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2010