Self conscience

I don't understand why other people have the right to judge another on their appearance.
Why should one person dictate another? They need to lose weight, they need to change their hair or make up etc..
If youre comfortable with who you are and what you look like, why should someone else have the right to make you feel bad about yourself?

I love who I am, I love the way I look, and no matter what you say or do, I'll change for me and only me.

Anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is only human nature to judge others.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• The word Judgement has a bad rap - we have to judge to decide if someone is safe for our kids, reliable, trust worthy, freaked out or just plain weird. However. to form an opinion on someones personality based on appearance is crazy... and to waste your time worrying about other peoples opinions of you is even crazier. If you like yourself, and are happy with yourself, let others comments just wash over you and send them on their way
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• if you are truly comfortable with yourself, then your desire to judge others on superficial matters will go away. it is the insecure that need to put down others to feel better about themselves. sometimes i do wish better for others though. sometimes overweight can be a sign of self loathing or depression, and the same thing with outward appearances. you can choose to judge others, or you can see that someone needs help, and will you reach out to them?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Have you seen the wal~mart site?
    Anonymous

• What Wal Mart Site?
    Anonymous