Job Searching TODAY

Not leaving this computer until I find something. I am determined today. OK...I may have to leave because I may have to shovel out my truck from this 20 inches of snow we got over the weekend - but right now its 6:00 in the morning and everyone is asleep. Interested in non-sales jobs (because I can't sell water to a fish in the desert), no phone work (because I have children and there is no quiet in this house). I can type and would love something that I could do just typing up for people. I'm good at crafts - I could be a home assembly worker but my list of those jobs is making me a little nervious. I have a degee in merchandising with a focus on fashion...I've been babysitting for others for the past few years - but two just left me and I've had ads out since NOVEMBER and no one is looking. I'm hopng to get some photography work here in the Spring - but right NOW, I need something...for the rainy days and to survive.

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 6:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• http://workfromhomesearch.blogspot.com/  There are a few ideas on there but since you say you have merchandising credentials I would do merchandising, you make your own hours and most times its high pay with short days. I know of some companies if you are interested.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I work from home. I market for a wellness company. Please check out my website. Email me if you have any questions!!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Check out my web site www.bka250.com
    I love love my home base business..
    Email me with any question
    Tracie
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• would you like to work from home. we are hiring.. i get paid to answer questions. i make my own schedule and you make what you want basically.if you want more you schedule for our busy hours..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Still haven't found anything legit. Everything I answered on Craigslist appears to be a scam. Filtered through a huge list of assembly crafting jobs and decided to work on one of them - BBB rated. Listed some items on Ebay. Emailed a meals on wheels program to see if they had any paid employment. It's sickening how many scams there are out there. Maybe if people focus more time on helping people instead of taking advantage of people...

My girls are allergic to those "Wellness" products some of you trying to be helpful have suggested me jump into. Thanks though...
    augsmom

Answer by augsmom at 7:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010