Do you ever need help to get off you butt?

Last night I was watching television by myself as I was sitting there I looked down and I noticed my jelly belly :(

I have always known I have it but last night I said to myself tomorrow I will do something about it..but here I am again on the computer not wanting to do anything but climb back into bed or ready to make me a cup of coffee (I know the sugar is one of the problems)

How can I get moving...? Thank you ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• happens every morning. I get up at 5 to workout, and that means leaving my nice cozy comfy bed.

but when I'm trying to workout in the daytime - there are so many more important things to get done, laundry, dishes, vacuum....

I try to remember how I look and how I feel after working out, and how crappy I feel when I skip it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i try to exercise first thing in the am, even sooner. if i can get to the gym or start my workout before i am fully awake, then i am good!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2010