Any success at getting rid of stretch marks from hell?

I just had a baby about a month ago and I'm a very small person that had a very tall and lanky baby. I ended up with quite a few stretch marks most of them not that bad but some hurt and are pretty deep. I used maderma while I was pregnant but it didn't do much to the really deep ones. I've had small stretch marks in the past that go away if I tan or tone up a bit. If anyone has tried something that worked for them please let me know!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• bio oil faded mine to the point I was comfortable wearing a bikini again

Answer by missanc at 1:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Nope. Mine are 9 and 4 years old and still horrible. Stretch marks on a skinny person look totally dumb. I see it every day (in the mirror!)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• im using revitols anti stretch mark cream.. i read in a few places that it can help reduce the marks. have been using for about 3 weeks now (had a baby a month back but i had these stretch marks from my first babt 5 years ago)
    i think that they have reduced slightly (unless the bathroom light and my eyes are playing tricks on me)
    its an online product only.
    happymum2010

Answer by happymum2010 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2010