Where is the best place to do your taxes?

Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do my own online at TaxAct.com. I did them this year on TaxAct and before I filed someone told me TurboTax was better, so I did them there too. I got more back with TaxAct than I did with Turbo, So, I will continue to use that on.

If you are looking to go out and have someone else do them. Jackson Hewitt is really good and cheaper than HR Block. There should be one in your local WalMart.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I second Taxact.com. I've used them since '07
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• depends on the complexity of your return. If it's just a W-2 and some interest, maybe a Schedule A, you can do it yourself or use any number of free or cheap online or purchased software.

For more complex returns, consider places such as H&R Block, Liberty tax, etc.

For corporate type returns consider an accountant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I agree with anon...if its simple DIY!!! otherwise take it in and have it done jackson hewitt or H&R block HR is usually EXPENSIVE!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010