Did I miss something? Tim Tebow commercial

The Tim Tebow commercial never mentioned abortion. If you did not know the controversy you could have thought it was about anything from wearing a helmet to vaccinations. All she said was we were worried we would lose him and then something about safety. Was there a second commercial? Did they change the original commercial? I saw nothing controversial in the commercial that aired at the start of the game.

soyousay

Asked by soyousay at 9:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. Gloria Allred just continues to have that Stick up her ass.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• nope, they just liked getting the pre game attention drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yeah idk I thought it was a nice,lighthearted,and positive ad myself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Isn't it funny when women get up in arms about their bodies and their rights?

I think it's hilarious. Silly women.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• you didnt miss anything...cause their wasnt anything to miss. the pro-choice groups over reacted to something that hadnt seen & now they look stupid for it. but if there hadnt been controversy no one would have known what the commercial was about. so i wouldnt be surprised if the pro-life group that paid for the commercial started some of the controversy on purpose so that everyone would know what the commercial was about w/o them having to use the "a" word.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I asked my husband what he thought it was about and he said "concussion prevention"
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• They either leaked the b.s. story about his mother "being advised" to have an aboriton by some heartless doctor or it was changed because of all the drama. Either way, it would have been completely inappropriate to play during a football game. They wanted to start all kinds of drama and trouble for pulicity and it worked.
    Anonymous

• "concussion prevention" !!

aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO
    provincialfoot

Answer by provincialfoot at 12:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• The two of them could do a good soup commercial don't you think!
    Anonymous