is this normal???

After my baby I have had 3 regular periods, but this month I'm a week behind!? We have been using protection. I'm hoping & praying I'm not pregnant AGAIN!please help!!! LoL!

KileighsMom

Asked by KileighsMom at 9:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a pregnancy test. I would not say it is normal for my period to be a week late. If you normally had irregular preiods before your pregnancy then that should give you some insight as to whats going on now.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Age and hormones do play a role in our cycles. And yes they can change after we've had a baby. So take a test if you want to be sure, but I think you're fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i started my period at 8 months post partum, and they were really irregular, like 40 days apart, 35 days apart, etc. so it could be that, but i'd definitely go buy a pregnancy test as soon as you can :) gl. also my periods did not start out regular, and then go irregular, they were irregular from the start, and then after several months got regular. but still i think it wouldn't be too surprising for it to go that way too.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010