depends on how proactive you are about treatment, AND prevention.
you can get it anywhere- if someone walks in teh house with shoes on, she could have even gotten it from you very own floor.
Do not use bath towels more than once, try to keep the area dry, wash with HOT water and soap every time you come in contact with it, disinfect (bleach- even though Gaill is going to tell you not to, it is a FUNGUS and you need to) every hard surface that you can- light switches, door knobs, everything that gets touched. crib rails, toys need to get thrown into a bucket of warm bleach water.
Treat it as frequently as you can- remember that it can be transferred on clothing, so you'll be doing more laundry. if you can prevent her from touching it, do so. but DO NOT apply a bandage, it needs to stay DRY.
at 10:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2010