baby shower ideas

im working on planning my 2nd baby shower with my mom and sister were trying to come up with new games favors and everything so its different from my 1st shower i had im still not sure if i want to do a theme or just go ahead and decorate just becuase i havent found a good theme yet...im due in june and planning to have the shower in may anyone have any ideas??

LiLMAMA421

Asked by LiLMAMA421 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• you could do the safety pins in rice game. you have bowl full of rice and a certain amount of pins, you blindfold or have them close their eyes and who ever gets the most pins wins a prize. You could also do the name to candy bar in the diaper game. let's see what else is there......measure the pregnant lady game with a string. that's all I can think of at the moment.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• buy diaper shits and cloth diapers and hadn one out to each guest and get fabic paint and let them decorate them, then u can use the cloth diapers as burp clothes.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• *** shirts*** oops
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010