Pro Choice Group-Tim Tebow Ad shows domestic violence?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-us-super-bowl-focus-on-the-family,0,6898849.story

The Women's Media Center, which had objected to Focus on the Family advertising in the Super Bowl, said it was expecting a "benign" ad but not the humor.

But the group's president, Jehmu Greene, said the tackle showed an undercurrent of violence against women.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• AHAHAHAHAHA now thats hilarious what an idiot
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Holy crap..........

eye rolling

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! people will make something out of nothing. This is totally funny!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I guess the ad where Betty White got tackled was abuse on the elderly too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It's so nice of them to continue to make the Tim Tebow commercial an object of conversation. They are doing a wonderful job of promoting it.

Which is odd, since I thought they objected to it...... LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• This is true mancos maybe this person is watching the ad right now over and over analyzing for more (self perceived) hidden messages ...they are helping the pro lifers to at least have more folks go to the website for further info.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• LOL mancosmomma! That is exactly what I thought about the first round of hoopla. Free publicity is awesome!

You ladies forgot, it is PC to beat up on the elderly these days. No COLA for SS and big cuts for Medicare.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• OMG! Anything to get attention, I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I still see no reason for anyine to be upset about this commercial...I don't get it I guess

I am more upset that they refused a gay dating site commercial but allowed a registered sex offender to play the  half time show???? DOn't get that either

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would guess most arent into seeing a gay dating site commercial esp during a football game...besides from what I understand the group didnt have the money to put it on anyway
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2010