Do you believe in any conspiracy theorys??

Like that they never landed on the moon, or that they microchip everyone at birth, or that there are cameras in space that can look into your livingroom, or vaccines are making people sick and die for population control, or the goverment are hiding aliens from us, or that Elvis is still alive - etc...???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe some are true... like government hiding aliens, but all the other stuff you mentioned sounds real stupid to me.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yup I believe in conspiracy theories....shhhh they may be listening in now!!!!  rolling on floor

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• the cameras and the aliens,yes
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, there are gremlins in the clothes dryer that steal ONE sock, never a pair of socks.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I believe the government is hiding aliens from us but for now that's all I can think of. I will probably think of more later
    mommylauren164

Answer by mommylauren164 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Turn off the stupid TV. Jessie is just being rediculous
    Anonymous