Is there something I can try to get pregnant?

I got my tubes tied in 2008 after having my 4th child by c-section.I regret it and want to have another child.Is there something I can try that will increase my chances of getting pregnant,even though my tubes are tied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yea, getting the untied...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Getting your tubes untied is the only way I know of to get you preggo
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would think you'd have to get the surgery reversed, but if you do come up with anything I'd love to hear about it :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• The only way is to get them untied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You should get your tubes untied hun that's the only way you can become pregnant.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Go to www.babies-by-levin.com

Dr. Levin specializes in tubal reversal. His prices are NOT bad at all and he does payment plans. The total price includes your hotel stay, the hospital stay and the surgery. I think it might even include plane tickets but you'll have to check it out.

Plus they guarentee that you'll get pregnant on your own afterwards or they will pay for the fertility treatment to help you get pregnant.

You do have to fax them a copy of the medical records from your tubal so they can see what kind of tubal you had, how much tube was removed, etc.
    Anonymous