How many guys have you made out with? If asked, could you remember all of their names?

I honestly don't know how many for sure that I have made out with. I know it's over 35. I remember a lot of their names but not all of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have made out with 11 guys total, and fecked 9 of them...I've been with the 9th for a good while now! LOL!
    Uh, TG for the anonimity!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Lemme add that I have not kissed anyone else since meeting my husband, and definitely not had sex with anyone else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• lol... I dunno. Truly not all that many- I tend to stay in LTRs, and am highly loyal... so, hmmm... would have to think a lot more before I could answer.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• 2. And I'm still with #2. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• ... I know, I know. I was really shy in high school and the guy I liked was dating someone else... No boyfriends until college. But it's worked out great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Not many. And yes, I could - may take a few minutes, but I could.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm....
    If I sat and thought about it I'm positive I could come up with a number and names.
    I don't think making out with some one is that big of a deal, it's kissing, a sign of affection. Ah well...
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 12:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Lol.. well I was picky in high school and got married right after graduating, so i didnt have time after that to make out with anyone else other than hubby lol...
    ive made out with... 6 i think, and yes i can name them, however just "kissing" id have to tack on a few more lol.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• There is no way I could remember that! I can tell you everyone I slept with but not those that I made out with. Ugh! How horrible!
    Anonymous

• slept with 14. know all their first names at least. and most last names.
    Anonymous