had a thought and curious if anyone agrees.

I been with my boyfriend almost 6yrs, we are not married. we have a daughter together that is almost 5 and a baby on the way due in June. we don't talk about marriage, he acts like he dont want to and won't but he has been engaged before me. we do have a age gap.Anyway we are going out of town this friday to see some local bands and staying at a hotel over night our daughter is going cuz its all ages and she loves to go. then on saturday before coming home we may go to cumberland falls a park/nature place in our state (kentucky) but i can't figure out why cuz its going to be cold and u walk around outside looking at nature(water,rocks,etc.) the last time we went was when i was pregnant with our daughter but i wasn't very far along. one of my friends said since valentines day is Sunday that maybe he is going to purpose and i was like no way. lol but now it has me thinking could he be up to something like that? anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think after six years and no talk of marriage he's going to all of a sudden as you to marry him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• maybe not but he is weird like that, not talk about it and do something. just cuz we dont talk about it dont mean we wont.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Just because he has never brought it up before doesn't mean he won't surprise you with it now. But don't get too excited about it because maybe that's not it and I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. Just go into with an open heart willing to have a good time and accept whatever happens. You just never know!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• IDK I wouldnt get my hopes up just in case he doesnt.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• That sentence wasn't even close to being English.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• If you wanna be married to him then talk to him about it, don't wait for him to some how magically figure out this is important to you.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• well saraP1989 just go on somewhere then if u don't like what i say.
    and to everyone else i am not going to get too excited about it i was just curious to see how many thought that him asking might be a possibility. i kinda see it but i guess time will tell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I wish for you he does, but it doesnt look good based on his track record.
    ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 11:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• nyx7- i am not waiting for him to magically figure it out and its not that important to me either. i don't make it a big deal like most women do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I think he might but hope it goes whichever way you want!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2010