What is your opinion of Sprint (IF you have it!) and which phone do you like?

We are switching phone plans. We have the option of moving to sprint on a family unlimited plan for 25% off the monthly bill, bringing it under $100 for two lines with full function. But, everyone is saying that Sprint is awful. It's a great deal and I don't want to pass it up.
I'm looking at the Palm Pre or the BBY Tour. Do you have one of these? What are your thoughts? Thanks!

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We got Sprint a couple months ago at Radio Shack and got 2 free phones on the spot. I love my little green Samsung Eco phone. My son got a black sliding phone that's supposed to be extra durable. He hasn't broke it so far and he has broken phones in less than a week.

Whe haven't had any problems with service.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I did NOT like my service with Sprint. Lots of dropped calls. Times you just can't make calls. Bad reception. Lousy customer services in stores if you ever need to go. Have to start a new contract every time you change anything. We finally switched to Verizion and have four lines, three of which have full unlimited text and internet for about $140 a month. I have the Samsung Rouge and like it a lot. It's on the Droid platform just like the Adroid so popular now.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i LOVE sprint. ive had sprint for the last 6 years or so. its wonderful. and actually has the best prices id say. dont pass it up. i have the rumor 2. i dont complain bc its a wonderful phone. my husband has the blackberry curve 8530. and its prob the best phone they have out. GL (dont pass it up)

and remb some people have diff views and expect more than others
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I've been with sprint for 3 years and I like them.I have a blackberry curve and my son has the instinct. I wouldn't pass that offer up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• we HAD sprint before, and their customer service was ridiculous. the service seemed pretty good though. idk how it is now since verizon probably has better service since they bought out alltel... and we have verizon... hubby gets a 25% discount through work, so we are happy :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010