bloody toilet---tmi??

I got my tubes tied two years ago and I didn't get my period last month and this morning my SO was in the mood and we have not been in the mood latley we have both been sick, so he woke me up but I had to pee so I went first and it there was a hige gush of blood but none when I wiped and no pain so I wiped like three times to make sure and nothing but the toilet was full, so I did it anyway and how I am cramping but not bleeding??? what do you think in is??? I don't like going to the down there doctor!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• You could have been preggo... It's common for women who have their tubes tied to get pregnant within the first 3 years and even miscarry. You need to go and get checked out, this is a serious matter. It honestly sounds like a miscarriage. Being that you don't like going to the "down there doctor" you could not be informed enough about what's going on and yhou missed some vital information. He/She can tell you what's going on if you go now! That's an emergency situation!

Nef8eria

Answer by Nef8eria at 11:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Maybe the blood was in your urine? I don't like going to the doc for stuff down there either, but when it comes to something like that, you're better safe than sorry - call the doc!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010