never had this before....

ok so i have prego symptoms when AF is starting to arrive so i have the typical breast soreness, the nausea, the hunger so i deff can not go by those to say if im prego or not BUT sat. evening i went to the bathroom & had quite a bit of discharge & some sharp pains & lower back pain but when i wiped i noticed that there was a spot of deep dark red blood about the size of an ant, & no more after that at all. it was the one & only time. My sister says it sounds like implantation bleeding to her but she's no ob so cant say for sure. Im not due to start till around valentines day & they say that once you forget about getting prego then you'll end up prego & well i completely let it out of my head b/c i was getting nothing but negatives for the past 6months or so. also the blood was kind of stringy/gooy? im just lost b/c this has never happened to me b/4. im just lookin for opinions no bashing b/c ih ave yet to test b/c im not due.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think your mind can play tricks, could all be psychosomatic symptoms..I know a few times me and hubby slipped up and I was afraid I was pregnant I felt like i had the symptoms but it was just my mind ..The only way to know is to test..

Anonymous

• you sound just like me, i had to totally forget about getting prego, b/c it wasnt happening and your mind can play tricks on you. It does sound like "it" implanted, but only time will tell. Im also suppose to be finding out around valentine's day too :) ill keep my fingers crossed for you GOOD LUCK!!!
    sweetpea0614

Answer by sweetpea0614 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i am in the same boat and just like you and sweetpea i will b finding out around vday!! im tryin not to think about it but its really hard!! good luck to you both!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2010