To working moms- you are just jealous because someone else is raising your children. Who is raising the children of sahms that sit on cafemom all day?

I hear this all the time from sahms that working moms are jealous because their children are in daycare where someone else is raising them? Who is raising your kids while you sit on cafemom? Be honest with yourself, when you are on here fighting you aren't raising your children. They are being entertained by the tv. Also if you're a sahm that cleans and runs errands you really aren't spending more quality time with your kids than a working mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I take an hour at 11am to watch my show and look around on here... I don't fight with anyone on here, I just like to see what's going on and help out once in a while.. As for our children, they are all in school so I'm not letting the TV raise them,and never have,lol.. It seems to me you're looking to start a fight with your post. You don't know how all of the SAHM's on here care for or raise their children so I don't think your assumption is fair. JMO...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You can't even write in complete sentences ,wow..If your writing this, you are sitting on cafemom while putting people down on cafemom, so funny..When I clean and run errands I use it as a lesson and get my children involved, going to the grocery store is a good way to teach your kids how to read and count ..You sound so bitter, that's a shame..People need to live their own life and stop worrying about how other people live theirs..

Anonymous

• That is very true. When I'm working my motherinlaw watches my kids, and when I'm on cafemom, they have to wait till I'm don't typing my sentence befor they get what they want. So I'm still watching them and taking care of them...it's just like talking with someone... wait till mommies finished with her sentence, I don't see anything wrong with that.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Ah. So you ARE a shitstirrer. You asked something very similar to this earlier. WTF are YOU doing on Cafemom, troll? Where TF are YOUR kids? I repeat...GET BENT!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 12:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My youngest naps and my older kids are in school. As for me running errands - that's educational as well. When we are at the grocery store I talk to him about the different fruits and vegetables, different colors, numbers, what's healthy vs what's not, etc. When we are at the bank, he learns patience by having to wait his turn and we talk about the different things we see in there as well (what kinds of plants they have, how many people are in line, etc). When we are Target, we take a minute to run through the toy department just for fun - but it's all educational and I don't have to rush it because I have all day. When I'm cleaning - that's education too. He usually wants to "help" me, so I let him unload the plastic things and put them in the cabinet next to the dishwasher, I give him a wet washcloth and let him wipe whatever I'm cleaning, etc. Kids don't know about quality time - but they DO know quantity.

Answer by missanc at 12:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am a sahm and only on cafemom right now because all my kids are napping. When they nap I take some me time and enjoy the quiet. Working moms get a lunch break, this is my break.
    Anonymous

• Why is everyone getting angry? If you aren't guilty of spending more time on the internet than your kids then you have nothing to be angry over. A new study finds that sahms actually do spend more time on the internet than with their kids.

Anonymous

• oh for Gs op. What the what the is with you. Sorry that you're so freaked out that you can't raise your kids the way you want to. Then don't go on Answers. Stay in groups where you have choice of quiet women or not.

Who is standing over you with a bat forcing you to write and read in Answers?

Just about every single question in Answers has groups about that exact question under Find Groups both with good witch Glenda moms and bad witch moms.

No one has walked my road in life except me. I've not walked in your shoes. Cool your jets and get comfy in groups that specifically offer gentle support for your issues.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Kids do know about quality time. They would much rather you sit and play with them than them help you unload the dishwasher. We are talking about kids not domestic slaves.
    Anonymous

• A creative Mom knows how to make unloading the dishwasher fun and educational , ha.
    Anonymous