cleaning a cast

My 14 month old is in a cast right now and its coming off Wed, but the thing is that he got peanut butter on it! I have been really trying to keep it clean but i oops-ed.....he just got a baby spoon with it so not a lot, but anyway its on the cast now and I cant get it clean. I tried just a wet rag, and a rag with dish soap.....how in the world do I get the peanut butter off?????

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• just wie it and let it be. some fiberglass casts you can get wet but they feel funky on the inside after so just let it be believe me a bit of peanutbutter ona cast is no big deal
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 12:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• if it is coming off in 2 days I wouldn't stress too much... my 4 year old is on week 2 of one and has had 3 pee accidents in his, which should smell AWESOME whtn it comes off
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• thanks ladies, i've never had a cast myself of been around any little kids with one, so i just wasnt sure.

peanutsmommy-i hope it doesnt stink too bad! poor guy!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2010