Why do lil girls feel the need to stick their butts out when posing for a picture?

That's lil girls from 8 years old to early 20's.
Almost every time I turn around, whenever looking at someones pix, a butt or two is poked out. Why?? Does you azz look better than your face? NO!! There are so many beautiful young women that do it and I just want to better understand why. Personally that can send the wrong message. BTMO!!

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you ever looked at a magazine, commericals, billboards, advertising at the mall, anywhere and everywhere. It's all there and it is showing our young girls that "beauty" is sex. Even the Hannah Montana's of the world that are supposed to be geared towards young girls, well it isn't and I would never buy that crap for my kids. Thank God my kids are all grown adults now. I think because of this it is more important now than ever before to BE THE ROLE MODEL for our own children. That's why the moms here can say their daughter's are not doing that, but it is hard work and you have to be on it every day. I'm not judging anyone, I raised four kids and three of them were girls, believe me I had my hands full. But yeah, I blame a lot of what our young girls are trying to be these days on the media and whole Hollywierd scene.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't know. My girls dont do that. And i have 4 & 2 of them are teens.
    Anonymous

• Never noticed any of my nieces or their friends doing that. HOWEVER, they ALL tilt their heads when I say "cheese" LOL.
    Anonymous

• my girls don't do that either and never have - they're in their twenties and teens, two daughters.

how we stand whenever depends on how long we've been walking and how long we've been awake, what we've done that done and what's left to be done.

Do you always stand in specific ways every time you stop?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Mine does not do that either.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I went on FB and saw them on a friend of a friend's page. Is it just certain areas and people?

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My daughter is 4 and she did it when we were taking pictures this winter for her dance recital. I think she did it because it was part of their dance number, that is the only place she does it or has learned it. I guess I do not notice because it is not a real big concern to consume my day.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Probably they have seen models arch their backs and are imitating it.
    Anonymous

• I don't know but I surely don't take pictures of my sister if her ass is popping.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010