Bleeding after sex! Very scared please help

Me and my bf just had sex a few hours ago and when I went to the restroom just now after I wiped there was a very light red dot of blood on the paper so I wiped again and it was nothing else but I'm still scared because of that tiny dot. I am almost 33 weeks and my right side feels a little crampy. What is going on? I'm so scared. I don't want to have a miscarriage...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• CALM DOWN SWEETIE!!

He probably just hit your cervix during intercourse and it irritated it.

If it continues or your worried consult with your HCP but you would have been told by now if your placenta was located in a strange place which could cause bleeding.

Since it's just a tiney dot I'm almost positive your cervix is just irriated. This happen to me late in my 3rd trimester as well.
    jblack34

Answer by jblack34 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• the same thing happen to me a 31 weeks. I went into labor and delivery and i was in pre term labor.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 12:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• your not going to loose the baby! Things get soft down there when your pregnant. Now sex can help you go into labor...but I don't think thats the case. If you are really scared about how your feeling, call the health hotline at 1-888-324-3243. It's free and they don't know you, so thier not going to judge. They can tell you if you should be seen my your doctor or not. Just call, it can't hurt to get a nurses opinion.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010