finally used an ovulation kit....

It was easier than I thought to use a ovulation kit. I bought the one that has 20 or so in them, and just did it every morning until there were 2 lines. I hope it worked, ill find out this weekend :) Any other advice????

sweetpea0614

Asked by sweetpea0614 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope, but GOOD LUCK! I got pregnant the very first month with my son and the ovulation test! :) I just bought them to use myself!!! BABY dust and keep us posted!
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I hope it works for you but when I was using those I started charting on the side and found out they were off by about 5 days.

Apparently your body can have several LH surges a month without actually ovulating and since it tells you to stop testing after you get a positive I would. We would have intercourse during what we thought was our "fertile window" and DH would leave on his business trips (we were aranging them around my fertility. LOL).

I got pregnant the very first month I charted CM, CP and BBT.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
    Anonymous