would you be a seraget mom? (the little couple)

i was watching this show and hubby turns to me and asked..would you be a seragate mom for the little couple.without even hesitating i said yes....would you?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 1:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would. Its a gift that you can give a mother who can't have kids!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes
    Anonymous

• No, pregnancy for me is difficult and it's too difficult to go through for someone else.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• yes.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I was actually talking with my SO about the possibility of surrogacy recently. It is something I'm considering.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would never be a suragate mother. I think it is nice for those who can emotionally do it. I just know I couldnt emotionally do it.
    Anonymous

• I already have plans to be a surrogate once or twice after my husband and I are done having kids of our own. I love being pregnant! I would be more than happy to surrogate for an LP couple but my heart is for being surrogate for a Gay couple.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, I would, I offered to be it for my sister, but she decided to persue adoption. She says that there are to many children out there in need of a family
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No, I wouldn't be able to carry a baby for nine months, feel it kicking, hear the heartbeat, become attatched and then give it away. I think it's wonderful that people are able to give that gift to someone. I just wouldn't be able to.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Not me, not for strangers and not for money. I would have considered it for family if it was necessary and my delieveries were easier.
    Anonymous