how do you make it rt? please help

2 years ago n the first six months of bein with my bf I was doing nude modeling, I didn't tell him and he hasent trusted me ever since. Now, 2 years later I find out that he's be havin a text msg relationship with one of our friends sister...today were going to try n talk it out n figure out what to do but I don't knw what to say. I saw these msgs on his phone twice before. How would you feel? What do I say? How can we make this work? We hav a 2 month old daughter....but I refuse to stay with him just for our child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• go to counseling
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, sound like some serious trust issues. You have both lied and been caught. Counseling for sure.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• what happened two years ago has nothing to do with what he's doing. in the beginning of your relationship, you are not required to disclose anything if there is no commitment or agreement regarding that. It won't work unless you both want it to work. You both have issues with trust and truth. You're both going to have to come clean and learn to communicate honestly with each other...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010