do you shave everything....

before going to to the doctor obgyn, or do you leave the whole thing as is (after a little trim of course)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never shave at all. Down there or trim. Not like they are going to care. They have seen everything and not going to judge you on that.
    Anonymous

• they have seen it all...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Personally I do, but i've shaved for 12+ years. And I do shave right before a doctor visit if I know i'll be undressing for it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• have shaved it all of since puberty. doctors visits d not affect that. HOWEVER... I did make sure to shave while I was in early labor, so that I wouldn't have to feel miserable and filthy postpartum.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Trim
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Usually I go to the spa every few weeks for a wax, but when I'm pregnant I just keep it trimmed short

Answer by missanc at 2:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• thank you for the answers!!!!
    Anonymous

• I shave it all off but its getting very costly and my hair takes forever to grow back .. i may just trim up really well or have my hubby shave me coz im 12 weeks and 1 day preg i figure later in my preg i wont be able to reach down there lol
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i never shave anything other than my armpits in the summer time.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I shave it all. I did let it grow while I was pregnant once I couldn't see it anymore, but when it got closer to my due date, I ended up shaving it again. I also shave it right before my dr's appointments. I think they are used to seeing shaved ones.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010