Have you walked today?

I meant to post this every day. However, I got really sick. I have been walking though, just forgot to post it. (my illness effects my brain, so I am sorry!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• laughing oh ya got me.... no I did not.

Anonymous

• As the matter of fact I did for 15 minutes this morning I am going to try to do this everyday but it is sooo very hard.
    Anonymous

• I do it everyday on an incline for thirty minutes, burn around 400 calories in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• treadmillI just put my shoes on and ready to go now.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am supposed to be at the gym in 30 minutes lol, but i am in one of those moods where all i want to do is clean house so i may put it off till tonight, feeling more like cleaning today then working out which is weird i am very good about hitting the gym at noon everyday.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010