How do I enterduce My Daughter to a man that i have fallen in love with? shes 7!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't. If you can see him when she isn't around, great! She doesn't need anything introduced into her little world that might make her in the least feel threatened, which she surely will if she thinks she is going to have to start sharing her mom. She will be all grown up before you know it, and you will have all kinds of time for your love interests. Right now, your little girl needs to believe that she is top dog in your affections.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Only introduce them if you think it is going to last. At first I would just call him a "friend", and see how things go. Its impossible to predict how a child is going to react, just take things slow...Good Luck
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• introduce them when you are positive (and you both feel) that you will have a long term relationship. Go slowly
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• how long have you been together? and what makes you sure he is the one? what qualities make him better than other men?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would be honest with her and tell her it is a friend that you have been dating and he has invited you guys to go play putt putt or whatever. Then go out and have good time..maybe even let her bring a friend so she has someone to play with and it stays casual. Just slowly add him to your life and include her in fun nights.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010