Anyone have to deal with ear infection and pink eye??

We fortunately (with the 2 + feet of snow this weekend) were able to get the little guy in to the pediatrician, and he has an ear infection and pink eye... So now I've got to do a nebulizer breathing treatment, eye drops and an antibiotic - any suggestions for making any of this a little easier on him (he's 8 months old)...
Thanks!!!

amw529

Asked by amw529 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He will never remember.... you will. Just give him hugs and make him comfortable.

Let me tell you about my experience with this. I had 3 kids 7, 5, and 1 yr old on a plane by myself. They were just a little fussy but fell asleep for just about 30 min. Only to wake with ALL THREE having crusted eyes and screaming (yes screaming) that their ears hurt. Holy hell. I had to be on that plane for 5 hours with 3 crying kids. I made eye contact with NO ONE. The flight attendant was wonderful and helped me as much as she could. I buried my face in the crook of my 1 yr olds neck and sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. Hubby was meeting me at the airport... I was the last off the plane because I didnt want to look at anyone. Well people must have said something to him (this was long before 911 when you could walk to the gate). Omg he held me soooo tight when he finally saw me. None of the kids remember it. I will never forget

Anonymous