Do you keep the owner's manuals or parents guides for toys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only for large purchase items tvs, electronics and appliances do I keep the manuals. Most of the things my kids have are uncomplicated and not very expensive. If something goes wrong with them at this point then we will probably just get rid of it. As they get older and they get new things I am sure there will be a need to keep more of the manuals. Right now I already have a filing cabinet drawer full of manual so I try to minimize and keep only the necessities.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• nope, the only manuals I keep are for car seats
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No. Unless it is a Wii or something expensive.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Not for most toys but I do keep the manuals for everything else.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I do for some...depending on difficulty of directions or if any important info is on them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• yes each kid has a small container that we keep them in , in their rooms. It has been a good thing too cant tell you how many toys i have had to go back a few years later and need the manual for a address or trouble shooting.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, and then I pass them on when I pass the toys along. I've never had any need for them, but it's just my habit to stick them in a file.
    Anonymous

• depends on the toy really.. I still have it for our vtech game system.

but like the one that came with the Thomas the train track - nope I think I can figure that one out again LOL

Anonymous

• Yeah, I actually do,lol. I keep them all in a big ziploc bag in one of the drawers in the nursery. I keep them just in case something is recalled and I'm not sure if I have the exact thing that is recalled and I also keep them in case I sell one of the items or I give something away..I like to be able to pass on the manuals.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• depends on the difficulty level. lol. the polly pocket racetrack - accidentaly tossed those instructions and I'm kicking myself. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010