Where were you when you went into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• water broke while i was peeing
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I was in Federal Court with my husband with my first, with a stop watch keeping track of my contractions and making everyone nervous!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• At home getting ready to go for my OB appointment. Perfect timing...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• In the hospital. LOL, I was 41 weeks, so I had to be induced.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• In bed. Both times. First time, I had just turned 18, and I lived at home with my parents, baby's father was in jail...and I went into labor at midnight and I woke up my mother and she says, "I'm going back to bed, wake me up when your contactions are 10 mins apart." I was like OMG, here I am, young, and scared, and all I have is my mom and she goes back to bed!? lol and then finally I woke up my sister cuz I couldn't take the pain anymore, and I didn't know what to do, so she woke up my mom, then she french braided my hair, and then they drove me to the hospital, after stopping at dunkin donuts first. And the second time, I was 19 and I lived in the basement at my parents, and I went into labor at 2am and I was scheduled to be induced at 8am and my boyfriend wouldn't wake up...then finally him and my mom drove me to the hospital...also after stopping at dunkin donuts first lol neither time did my water break on its own though
    Anonymous

• i was at home. my water broke in the shower. w/in a couple hours, i was in active labor.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• doing dishes
    Anonymous

• Laying in a hospital bad.
    Anonymous

• 1 - at home in bed, 5am, had already had quit work... so hubby just had to call in to work, I was good to go

2 - at home taking care of #1

3 - was induced
    Anonymous

• In bed the first time because it was 1:00 a.m. The second time I was overdue so I was induced.
    Anonymous