What is a good Valentines Day gift for a man?

Any tips? What have you done in the past? What do you plan on doing this Valentines day?

Jessbear09

Asked by Jessbear09 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband and I go out and get Lobster and cook it at home. I don't know what I want to do special for him though, maybe a bj? Men typically love them but never get them lol
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• try cologne or a new wallet. some sexy boxers or you can dress up very sexy in lingerie and suprise him
    Anonymous

• If you hire a maid to scrub the house. Hire a sitter so you can get a massage, pedicure, manicure, and your hair done. Hire a chef to make a romantic dinner. THAT would be the best gift for your man......... because you would be relaxed, happy, and would probably put out like you havent in years.

At least that is what I want to get for my man - LMBO!

Anonymous

• guys like food. ooo especially taco bell. you can get him some gift certificates to a few different places.
    Anonymous

• I got my dh a collage 8X10 of pics of me and our 2 daughters. He has been telling me he needs pics of us for his office.
    Anonymous

• I hate to say it, but anything to do with sex is probably all they really want. Get a some cute lingerie, or a sex toy.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't buy gifts for hallmark holidays...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010