Going into Labor Early

So I had an emergency C-Section with my first child. And i went ahead and told them I would have one again. They scheduled me for April 13th, but I keep slipping up and telling people im due in March...ALL THE TIME! You would think I would have it down by now, but I really feel like this baby is coming early!!! It feels sooo much bigger than my first I just dont think ill make it to April. Anyone else feel like this and actually go into labor early!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i agree i think bubba will be born earlie to. sounds like it something we all do :D
    mummy-sarah

Answer by mummy-sarah at 6:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am due April he 16th and keep saying he will be born March 26th lol I think i jut want it that way i dont know if i feel like he will come early this is my firs bornso i doubt it.
    aprilmomm

Answer by aprilmomm at 3:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• honestly i think a lot of women do that. they say they think their baby will be early, and then get so discouraged when they pass their due dates. of course with the scheduled birth you don't have to worry about that so much... personally, i felt like i was going to be pregnant forever, but i was wrong. lol. my son was born at 41 weeks :)
    Anonymous