sister or sisters?

ok so me and my sister are getting matching tattoos... we want the word "sister" on it, but cant decide if it should be sister or sisters (plural) what do u think? what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go for little sister... big sister tattoos. My sis and I have necklaces that say this. Just a suggestion :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i thought about that, but we still have a younger sister. she is only 8 right now and not old enough for one lol... i wouldnt do that then, right??
    Anonymous

• Yah... id go for jewelry over a tattoo.

Could probably get Tiffanys for the same price and it wouldnt be perminate.

Anonymous

• Dont get them. I got one ten years ago when I was 17. It was done in a shop by a well known artist, and it was beautiful, but just the tiniest bit of fading has made me hate it. It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and its even on a place that is very easily covered up.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You can put older sister... middle sister lol... or sister #1... sister #2... and when she gets older she can put sister #3 lol.

I do agree that a necklace is better (I loved mine but lost it when I was younger at a party... my sis still wears hers) or maybe find a picture that you both like and get the same tattoo.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I'd go with Sisters. If it just says Sister, it's too much like a label on a stick figure family "Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother" but Sisters shows a connection with someone, uh, your sister.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• ok i already have a tattoo, and we are getting one... that wasnt my question. and if mine was to fade and i hated it because of that, i would just get it touched up. anyways, for more people, sister or sisters??
    Anonymous

• thx pnukey, i was leaning toward sisters myself lol
    Anonymous

• Sisters. Like someone else said, sister sounds more like a label than a meaning.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would do sisters. Or possibly a symbol of something you both like!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010