How to start a fundraiser?

Does anyone know how to go about starting a fundraiser? I want to start a fundraiser to help the local animal shelter. Alot of people are hesitant to donate money in the jars they have around town because they do euthanize (sp?), but I'd like to do a fundraiser where all of the money would go directly to blankets, food, toys, things the adoption center needs, medical supplies for the vet area. I think people might be more willing to donate if they knew it would go to things like that instead of them not being sure if it's money going to killing animals.

MommyLee08

Asked by MommyLee08 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go online and look up campaign buttons. Have some made to say I support NAME OF ANIMAL SHELTER. You can get the buttons for inexpensively and sell them for 2-3$ apeice. Just got done doing my own fund raiser this way.
    Anonymous