Is there any way to get your period started?

So my period is late no I know I am not pregnant. I know its in there somewhere though. Want to get it over and done with by next week its my anniversary and we are going on a trip. Is there anyway I can make it come faster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• Nope
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Nope, it will come when it is time.
    Anonymous

• Make a tea from black cohosh and ginger. Black cohosh tastes awful. You can also buy it in a tincture formula. You can use 1 tsp black cohosh powder to an arm of ginger root the size of your thumb grated into 1 quart of water. heat to boiling while COVERED. Cool covered to a temp you can drink it at. Strain and drink.

You may want to add some burdock root (1 tsp) as well to cleanse your liver. Liver toxification is usually the reason for delayed menses. Burdock tastes worse than cohosh.

Add honey.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• sex works for me sometimes LOL
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 6:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010