Do you think you're fat?

I dont mean by society standards, or medical standards. I'm talking your own standards for yourself. Do you think you need to lose weight? How much? I do and I need to lose 20 lbs.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• I think I'm fat, and I am. I would like to lose 75 pounds (wow that was hard for me to type).
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i want to lose 40-60 lbs, i weigh 175 and i'm 4'11" so it's huge, and i want to weigh at least 135 again...oh how i miss those pants!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am fat. At 5'2" and 217lbs. I know I am.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Weight wise, I weigh a good weight, but I need to somehow lose all this fat in my stomach and lovehandels.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I'm 5'6 and have gained about 15 lbs since I quit smoking. so I'm about 140 again... REALLY want to be back in a sz 4 again, and am in a 6... I carry ALL of my weight in my thighs/hips/butt. At least I don't have a muffin top! lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• BTW- at my heaviest I was almost 220.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i weigh 99 in the morning. and about 100 or 101 at night. i am 5'3 inches. i dont think i am fat... but i have some fat spots. my belly has this little tiny pouch that wont go away right beneath my belly button. it annoys me.
    Anonymous

• anon 3:41 here. i would like to weigh 97... and be more toned.
    Anonymous

• I am currently about the same weight I was when I was training for a marathon... but I have not been working out in a year. As the scale goes Im fine... but I KNOW this is fat and not muscle. My clothing is tight and I have a roll in my tummy area.  So for me I KNOW I need to replace this fat with muscle... I NEED to work out again.

Am I fat - no. Am I unhealthy - yes.

Anonymous

• Since toning up and starting to lose weight i dont feel "fat" anymore, I know i am still overweight but i dont have that awful feeling when i look in the mirror anymore. Now when i look I see the changes happening as i lose weight and the muscle develops, I focus on that instead of the parts that havent worked themselves out yet. My original goal was to lose 63 pounds i have about 50 to go, gaining muscle slowed the number on the scale a bit but my clothes fit completely differently and i am wearing a smaller size. I have learned to only use the number on the scale as a guide not as something that strikes fear in me if the number doesnt go down for a week.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2010