Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am hoping that planet X does not come as close as projected. I fear 2012 but I know that everything happens for a reason. There are so many people or things in history that points to 2012 being the end. All we can do is wait and see.

Answer by mommy2Genesis at 3:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• 2012 is NOT the end... its a bunch of crap no one knows when it will life as it comes dont worry about what might not....

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 5:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Just go on line and search "December 12, 2012". I really don't believe it myself.

Answer by mrsshaw at 8:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• It's absolutely not the END. I think it's in line with a new flowering of human consciousness, a beginning, of major change and evolution. In the years to come we will grow into a more compassionate, patient, and spiritual society as we work together to heal the planet.

Answer by BarbaraAnn22 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• i think it will be a new beginning not and end. but i hate thinking about it.. i used to have night mares lol.

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I second that... it gives me terrible anxiety to think about it but what can you do? if something happens, no one can stop it.. take every day like it is your last

Answer by Elli10 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2008