When and where do BOB strollers go on sale?

Hi- I am hoping to buy a Bob duallie before the end of March and I thought there were sales in February at REI and Amazon... If not I guess my plan is to get the REI membership for $20, which will give us 10% off, possibly more depending on when the coupons are given.
Thanks!
Kelly

KellyMN

Asked by KellyMN at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• The 10% off at REI with the membership isn't given at the time of purchase. You get 10% back on all your purchases for the year at a certain time each year. You should probably go to the REI website and check out the membership info for more details.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Thanks Christina! It's still money back in my pocket at some point, but good to know. Kelly
    KellyMN

Answer by KellyMN at 1:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Here are the Bob Strollersif you want to compare the prices http://astore.amazon.com/www.cjkidzcom6-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=17

momjs

Answer by momjs at 5:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010