I still don't believe it !

I found out a week ago today that i am about 2 months pregnant. I took 4 tests, two digital, and two with the double lines. I also went to planned parenthood to get proof of pregnancy.I am excited and looking forward to it, I don't have that urge to go look for baby names, or shop for baby clothes because I still don't believe that i'm pregnant. I feel the need to take a test everyday! Does anyone else experience this?

jennishallis

Asked by jennishallis at 4:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• congrats! you'll start feeling it soon enough! lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It all seemed surreal to me until the little angel was right there in my arms. Don't worry. You'll get where you need to be in time. It is a learning and growing experience.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i did at first..i thought i have no symptoms..i just cant believe it..but went in got my proof of pregnancy etc and then about a week after saying "i cant believe it" i believed it ALL the pregnancy symptoms came! lol sickness, tiredness, etc but im so happy about my new lil one!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 4:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I have defiantly had symptoms, the headaches, the heartburn, SOO tired, but I still don't believe it! Maybe once i get the ultrasound? and have my first prenatal apt.
    jennishallis

Answer by jennishallis at 4:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• when you hear the heart beat you will believe it. Congrats and GL
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 6:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't believe in buying baby things before there is a baby.

I didn't really believe I was pregnant until I was in labor...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I bought 7 test's and tested every week. I didnt start buying stuff untill I was almos due and out of any " danger zone"
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010