How to make red potatoes?

I'm looking for an easy recipe! We love garlic too!!

austinsmama1106

Asked by austinsmama1106 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The way I make them is so simple but my family loves them...I cut them in quarters (for a small sized potato) and put them in a shallow baking dish. Then sprinkle them with salt, pepper, basil, and oregano. Drizzle olive oil over them and bake. If you love garlic, you can mince it and sprinkle that in too. Simple but goooood!
    raymiamom

Answer by raymiamom at 4:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Cut in half or quarter. Put in a cake pan, add butter and olive oil. Season with garlic and parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix to coat. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until soft. Stir a couple times during cooking.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Cut them into bite size pieces ..
    Roast some minced garlic in oil on the stove. Then add the potatoes. Add Garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook untril crispy and brown.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Besides the above, I also cut them up, boil them, and make potatoe salad, plus they make really really good mashed potatoes! I like to slice up an onion really thin, and put a bunch of fresh garlic through my garlic press. I saute the onion & garlic in a ton of butter, then stir that into mashed potatoes, or I add it to par-boiled potatoes in a foil packet and grill til done. So good!
    Anonymous