Tanning while pregnant?

Have yiu ever went tanning while pregnant? How was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are not supposed to do anything that increases your body temperature, ie. hot tubs, or tanning beds. It is not good for your baby. Also, you are more likely to burn when you are pregnant.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No I cant imagine that being healthy. Interested in hearing answers but I wouldnt risk it during pregnancy.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Not a good idea for your unborn child. THINK ABOUT THIS UNBORN CHILD PLEASE PUT THIS CHILD FIRST..............................
    Anonymous

• What do you think would happen if you did go tanning while pregnant?
    Anonymous

• get a spray tan or something not tanning bed or anything that could harm ur baby and i can't think of a place that would let a pregnant girl tan anyway!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't go tanning even if I wasn't pregnant. You're laying there just asking for skin cancer. You're basically cooking your skin with UV rays. How could that not creep you out?
    Anonymous

• According to my 13y/o boy when asked this question. "Are they stupid? That is like putting their baby in an oven. Why on earth would someone want to stick their growing baby in an oven? Seriously." I concur with him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Don' t do it
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• actually- about 3 hours of unprotected sun exposure a week is HEALTHY. and even recommended. tanning studio? not so much. go out in the sun, get some vitamin D.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Outside under the sun is perfectly fine as long as you don't get overheated. It's actually healthy for you to soak in that natural Vitimin D. However, going to a tanning salon while pregnant is very harmful, as it is artificial light. It's harmful even while not pregnant. Not a good idea.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010