Do you wear Skechers Fitness walking shoes?

I was wondering if they work or if they just cause foot and leg problems. They are expensive so I wanted to get some input on their effectiveness before I decide to buy them.

chocaholic888

Asked by chocaholic888 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• THEY ARE ACTUALLY VERY COMFORTABLE I TRIED SOME ON THE OTHER DAY , EVERYONE WITH FOOT/KNEE PROBLEMS SAY THEY HELP.....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My back and knees have been bothering me for several months so I decided to try the Shape ups. They are great! It took about a day to get used to them, but now they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! My back and knees feel so much better! I hardly have any pain anymore :) I also like that they make walking more of a workout, I can really feel it in my legs and butt and they also have a cardio effect. I workout alot but I"m always looking for ways to burn extra calories :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 5:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Oh and you may need to buy a size bigger than usual.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 5:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I can't afford them but a woman in our office just got a pair about a month ago .. she loved them so much she bought a second pair. Wears them everyday and talks about how much she loves them.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I tried the Shape Ups on the other day and they did feel comfortable. I just wasn't sure if they would still feel comfortable after walking in them for more than 2-3 hours, like a whole day.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It took about 3-4 weeks for my Shape Up's to feel "right", but now I love them! I bought them because I have such bad feet/back problems. I work on my feet about 50% of the day, and just basic walking in bad shoes can make my feet hurt a lot. I come home at the end of the day now, though, and my feet/back barely hurt. I definitely recommend them!
    lifeinthealt

Answer by lifeinthealt at 8:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I too am scared to spend that much money. I hear good things but when I tried them on in the store they were not comfortable and even slipped up and down on the back of my heel when I walked so I decided to keep looking for something else.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2010