Do you wear Skechers Fitness walking shoes?

I was wondering if they work or if they just cause foot and leg problems. They are expensive so I wanted to get some input on their effectiveness before I decide to buy them.

chocaholic888

Asked by chocaholic888 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• I have the sketchers Shape Up shoes. I can't say for sure if they help you lose weight because I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for almost 3 months now so I was losing weight before I got them. I can say that they have helped my knee and ankle problems and have helped me be able to work out longer at the gym without being in pain. They pretty much take the impact off of your joints because the sole of the shoe is squishy and it makes you feel like you are walking on a soft surface, like sand. So my legs don't hurt after I workout for 2 hours a day anymore like they did before I got them. And I'm sure that they do tone up your legs and butt because if you watch the DVD they give to you with the shoes and walk in them properly you can feel your muscles working.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i think the Reebok easytones look better the sketchers look funny to me i dunno just my opinion lol
    Anonymous

• Thanks Anon.

chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010