Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi sex question

ive had two babies (via emergency c section) in the past two years. ever since the birth of my second baby, every time my husband and i have sex i bleed. it doesnt hurt while we're doing it or anything, but then i start bleeding and its bright red. is there something wrong with me or am i just sensative down there now?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

Answers (5)
  • I would say you should see your Dr. Since you are bleeding every time you have sex.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

  • You should probably talk to a doctor about that. I've never been in your situation, so I wouldn't know. But it sounds like a doctor question to me.

    Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

  • you should be asking your doctor this question. you shouldnt be bleeding EVERYTIME you have sex. maybe you are just sensitive & getting slight tears or something. or maybe you have something else going on down there that needs to be adressed. but bleeding 'everytime' sounds like something that needs to be assessed by a doctor.

    Answer by rAbella at 4:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

  • You need to see a Dr honey, that isnt normal.

    Answer by sati769leigh at 4:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

  • You need to go to the doctor. That isn't normal.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.