Has anyone purchased the breathablebaby crib bumper?

I was looking online for a mesh bumper for my daughter. She is almost 5 months old and loves to roll over right next to the slats on the crib. She always drops her pacifier out the side, or gets her leg or arm stuck through the crib and wakes up crying. I wanted to try and eliminate that, but I don't want a traditional bumper because of the risk of SIDS. Just wondering if anyone had tried the breathable one and if they liked it. Thanks.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have one. I have used it with all my kids. I kept it in the crib the whole time. Since it is thin if they try to stand on it to climb out it just collapses.
    Anonymous

• whats the deal with all the breathable stuff?
    Anonymous

• I used one because my son would hang his foot outside of his crib. It works well and you can find them in solid colors. My son cannot climb on them,they do just collapse.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No i used the bumper that came with the bedding set.
    Anonymous

• i'm not going to use a bumper at all because of the SIDS. but i'm going to look into the breathable one....
    Anonymous