grandparents do you favor your grandchildern?? if there from different moms? or your daughter?

the TRUTH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• You know what, my hubbys mom quit buying gifts for the kids because she got tired of being accused of favoritism. That's sad. She just couldn't win so she gave up.
    Anonymous

• i have never noticed my grandparents act this way. and i have never seen my children's grandparents act this way. my mom doesn't even show favoritism between my daughter and my SKs. She treats them all the same. I think it is sad that someone would act this way. even if the child isn't from your daughter, they would be from your son....why would it matter. They are still your grandchild. And I think it is sad that a grandma would have to stop buying gifts for their grand kids because of being accused of favoritism.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010